- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 0 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 4 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 6 days ago
- October 15: Audi R8 Coupe and R8 Spyder Recall Ordered For Fire Risk recalls | 7 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 14 days ago
Audi Recall UL/KW: Vw/Tie Rods
1998 Audi A4
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle.
Steering — Linkages — Rod — Relay — Connecting
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tie rods of the steering assembly are protected on each side by a seal to prevent moisture and dust particles from entering the swivel bearing mechanism. It is possible that some tie rod seals may not seal properly.
- Dealers will replace the tie rods.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.