- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 19 days ago
- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 27 days ago
- December 19: Audi TT and A3 Vehicles Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 34 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 35 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 43 days ago
Audi Recall UL/KW: Vw/Tie Rods
1998 Audi A4
If moisture and/or dust particles enter the swivel bearing mechanism, the swivel bearing could wear over time diminishing the steering control of the vehicle.
Steering — Linkages — Rod — Relay — Connecting
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The tie rods of the steering assembly are protected on each side by a seal to prevent moisture and dust particles from entering the swivel bearing mechanism. It is possible that some tie rod seals may not seal properly.
- Dealers will replace the tie rods.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.