- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- December 9: Audi A5 Sportback and A4 allroad Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- December 7: Mercedes Recalls 104,600 Vehicles For Wacky Airbag Indicators recalls | 5 days ago
- December 5: Audi Q5 and Q7 Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 7 days ago
- November 14: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Are Distracting, Says Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
Audi Recall UH/KU: Vw/Brake Booster
1998 Audi A4
This condition could cause insufficient vacuum to be provided to the brake booster.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. A control valve in the vacuum hose connecting the brake booster to the intake manifold may not open or close fully at temperatures below -4 F under certain driving conditions.
- Dealers will install a vacuum by-pass system into vehicles operated in these states which is designed to provide sufficient vacuum for full brake assist under all weather conditions.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.