- July 18: Inspector General Finds NHTSA Flunked Takata Recall Test news | 2 days ago
- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 10 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 31 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 32 days ago
Audi Recall : Vw/Intake Air Screen
1998 Audi A4
Screen pieces could enter the intake air flow system and prevent the throttle plate from returning to its full idle position.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Cooling System
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. If the engine backfires during a cold-start, an air screen which is loosely seated in the air flow meter can become damaged.
- Dealers will install a retaining ring to hold the air screen in place.
Click a tab for more information.