- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 9 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 5: New European Emissions Test Causing Volkswagen Problems news | 19 days ago
- September 2: Audi Q7 Squeaky Brakes Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
Audi Recall UH/KU: Vw/Brake Booster
1999 Audi A4
This condition could cause insufficient vacuum to be provided to the brake booster.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. A control valve in the vacuum hose connecting the brake booster to the intake manifold may not open or close fully at temperatures below -4 F under certain driving conditions.
- Dealers will install a vacuum by-pass system into vehicles operated in these states which is designed to provide sufficient vacuum for full brake assist under all weather conditions.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.