- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 7 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 18 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 49 days ago
Audi TSB #A011309 2014753-
2002 Audi A4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 00 number 10-01 dated February 5, 2010. Excessive accumulation of deposits on intake valves, intake manifold, fuel injectors and combustion chambers. Engine runs rough after cold start. Excessive engine cranking time. Hesitations while driving. Rough engine idle. Reduced engine performance. Poor fuel economy. Conditions may be severe enough to illuminate the MIL in conjunction with storage of DTCs for misfire (example: P0300, P030x) and / or lean fuel system (example: P0171, P0174, P1128, P1130, P1136, P1138) in the engine control module (ECM). Condition may be caused by use of contaminated gasoline. Condition may be caused by use of gasoline with a low content of deposit control additives.
Click a tab for more information.