- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 7 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- March 18: Audi Recalls A6, A7, RS6 and RS7 Over Airbag Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- March 12: Audi Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 54 days ago
Audi TSB #A371431 2013002-
2002 Audi A4
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:COOLING UNIT AND LINES
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 11-19 dated January 31, 2011. Automatic transmission fluid is leaking at the sump pan gasket. As the sump pan gasket settles, the torque of the bolts decreases and the seal may leak.
Click a tab for more information.