- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 7 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 18 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 49 days ago
Audi TSB #A571382 2017082-
2002 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 11-55 dated August 22, 2011. Central locking via remote control does not work either sporadically or permanently. The locks can still be operated manually. Missing synchronization between the remote control key and vehicle because the battery has been disconnected or the battery of the remote control has been replaced. If other senders operate in the same frequency range (mobile phones, TV stations, wireless headphones, baby monitors, other vehicle remote controls, etc.), the remote control key may have been temporarily switched off because a clear identification of the remote control key is not possible. This is necessary to prevent an unintentional unlocking of the vehicle by other unrelated senders.
Click a tab for more information.