- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 27 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
Audi TSB #A481346 2021191-
2009 Audi A4
Affected Component: STEERING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 09-06 dated August 3, 2009. Customer hears squeaking noises when turning or maneuvering the steering wheel. The folds of the outer CV joint rubber boots can touch each other when the steering wheel is turned.
Click a tab for more information.