- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 28 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 33 days ago
Audi TSB #A191666 2043142-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM
- The MIL is sporadically on. One or more of the following DTCs is stored in the engine control module (ECM, J623 (address word 01). They are DTC P261A00 (Coolant Pump ?B? Control Circuit/Open), DTC P261B00 (Coolant Pump ?B? Control Circuit Range/Performance), and DTC P261C00 (Coolant Pump ?B? Control Circuit Low). The continued coolant circulation pump sporadically fails.
Click a tab for more information.