- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 17 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 28 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 33 days ago
Audi TSB #A201557 2042166-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 20 number 15-53 dated October 29, 2015. The MIL is on. DTC P045600 (EVAP System Leak Detected NVLD (very small leak)) is stored in the engine control module (ECM), J623 (address word 01). Drivability is not affected. Various parts have been replaced under warranty for the condition noted above, but no issues were identified with these parts. In an effort to gain information, we are asking that you contact the Audi Technical Assistance Center (TAC) before replacing any parts. This will assist us in diagnosing any potential issues with the condition noted above.
Click a tab for more information.