- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 18 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 26 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 31 days ago
Audi TSB #A241551 2038212-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 24 number 14-50 dated August 28, 2014. The engine judders or runs erratically. The vehicle judders during acceleration. No event entry is stored in the engine control module (ECM). The air mass meter is suspected to be faulty. Possible incorrect function on the sensor elements of the air mass meter.
Click a tab for more information.