- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 12 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 23 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 28 days ago
Audi TSB #A421422 2038689-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Clunking or rattling noises are heard from rear suspension area when vehicle is driven over bumps. These noises can be caused by an improperly seated rear bump stop (which occurs when the rear bump stop was not fully inserted into the rear shock absorber mounting during PDI).
Click a tab for more information.