- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 24 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 27 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 35 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 40 days ago
Audi TSB #A571517 2035173-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 13-98 dated December 9, 2013. Customer may report that the automatic door lock function cannot be deactivated. The ?Lock when driving? (Autolock) configuration setting has been discontinued starting in some model year 2013 vehicles, and it is no longer available in the Car >> Vehicle Settings category in the MMI. The vehicle can still be unlocked while it is being driven, at any time, with the central locking switch in the door.
Click a tab for more information.