- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 26 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 29 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 37 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A741418 2036572-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: SEATS
- The panel on the back of the front seat is warped or dented. The headrest on the rear seatback may also be damaged. The damage is caused when the headrest of the rear seat backrest comes in contact with the back of the front seat. This occurs when the rear seat is folded down with the headrests installed, and the front seat is moved back far enough to make contact with the rear seat headrest.
Click a tab for more information.