- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 22 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 27 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 33 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 38 days ago
Audi TSB #A871570 2041717-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 87 number 15-67 dated August 19, 2015. This bulletin applies to any repair that requires replacement of the air conditioning compressor. Any replacement of A/C compressors?regardless of the reason for failure?must include an ODIS GFF cooling performance test plan of the A/C system with documentation of the recovered refrigerant volume. This GFF test plan requirement is mandatory without exception.
Click a tab for more information.