- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A911580 2036575-
2015 Audi A4
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 14-27 dated March 4, 2014. The addresses and contacts stored in the Navigation >> Favorites, Navigation >> Directory, and Navigation >> Last destinations submenus disappear intermittently. Intermittently, the MMI system does not appear to remember that the user's myAudi PIN has already been entered, and it requires the user to enter the PIN again. The voice recognition system does not easily recognize commands spoken by the driver. This condition can be consistent or intermittent. Multiple voice recognition training sessions can be stored in the MMI for different users when different phones are Bluetooth-paired during each training session. If no phone is paired, the training session will be stored under a default profile. This profile will be used each time the voice recognition system is used without a phone being paired to the MMI. This TSB is informational only and not applicable to any Audi warranty.
Click a tab for more information.