2016 Audi A4 steering problems: vehicle will not track straight at highway speeds

Vehicle Will Not Track Straight At Highway Speeds

6.0

2016 Audi A4 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Audi A4:

2016 Audi A4 Owner Comments

Sep 222015

A4 Quatro Plus 2.0L

My brand new 2016 Audi A4 will not track straight at highway speeds 60-75mph. The car will wander/drift both left and right when driving in center lane without evidence of high winds. If there is a slight curve on the highway and steering is applied, there does not seem to be a problem. It becomes very noticeable on a straight away. I made an appointment with Audi with less then 500 miles. The tech at Princeton Audi said the cars wheel alignment is within specs. I was going to take the car to a private tire mechanic for a wheel alignment until I noticed quite a few complaints about Audi and their electronic steering complaints. I will cancel my appointment and contact Audi dealer at Princeton for another look. We always trade in our cars every three years and I have never experienced this type of problem before. I will hold back further comments at this time and give Princeton Audi a second chance to make this problem right. I will update my results.

- tmkoke257, HAMILTON SQUARE, NJ, US