- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- March 19: Audi Recalls A3 and RS 3 Cars To Replace Head Restraints recalls | 4 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 8 days ago
Audi Recall 69Y4: Air Bag Mounting Screw May Be Loose
2018 Audi A5
If the air bag does not deploy correctly in the event of a crash, it can increase the risk of an injury.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Audi A5 Sportback and 2017-2018 Audi A4 Allroad vehicles. A passenger air bag module mounting screw may not have been sufficiently tightened, possibly affecting the deployment of the air bag in the event of a crash.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the air bag mounting screw, tightening or replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 19, 2018. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69Y4.
Click a tab for more information.