- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 12 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 24 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 26 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 44 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 49 days ago
2018 Audi A5
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Audi A5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Audi A5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A disabled passenger air bag increases the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
A loose front wheel may increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the air bag does not deploy correctly in the event of a crash, it can increase the risk of an injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the head curtain air bag, if the air bag does not deploy properly, the vehicle occupants have an increased ... Read more »
The sharp edges of the speaker trim increase the risk of injury to vehicle occupants. Read more »