- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- March 19: Audi Recalls A3 and RS 3 Cars To Replace Head Restraints recalls | 4 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 8 days ago
Audi Recall 40O2: Loose Front Suspension Fasteners
2018 Audi A5
A loose front wheel may increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Volkswagen Group of North America (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Audi A5 Sportback vehicles. The front suspension fasteners may not have been sufficiently tightened during vehicle production, possibly resulting in a front wheel becoming loose.
- Volkswagen has notified owners, and dealers will inspect the front suspension fasteners, and replace them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 23, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 40O2.
Click a tab for more information.