- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 29 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 52 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 65 days ago
Audi Recall 40O2: Loose Front Suspension Fasteners
2018 Audi A5
A loose front wheel may increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Volkswagen Group of North America (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Audi A5 Sportback vehicles. The front suspension fasteners may not have been sufficiently tightened during vehicle production, possibly resulting in a front wheel becoming loose.
- Volkswagen has notified owners, and dealers will inspect the front suspension fasteners, and replace them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 23, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 40O2.
Click a tab for more information.