- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 1 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 19 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 24 days ago
- July 11: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Alleges Systems Fail news | 45 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls 148,000 Q5 and SQ5 SUVs For Loose Trim recalls | 58 days ago
Audi Recall 40O2: Loose Front Suspension Fasteners
2018 Audi A5
A loose front wheel may increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Volkswagen Group of North America (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Audi A5 Sportback vehicles. The front suspension fasteners may not have been sufficiently tightened during vehicle production, possibly resulting in a front wheel becoming loose.
- Volkswagen has notified owners, and dealers will inspect the front suspension fasteners, and replace them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 23, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 40O2.
Click a tab for more information.