- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- May 26: Audi Recalls A6 and A7 to Replace Instrument Panels recalls | 5 days ago
- May 26: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs to Replace Instrument Panels recalls | 5 days ago
- April 12: VW Water Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 49 days ago
- April 12: Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Sunroofs Leak news | 49 days ago
Audi Engineering Analysis EA04017: STUCK-OPEN THROTTLE
1999 Audi A6
Fuel System, Gasoline:Fuel Injection System
- Vwoa has recalled approximately 28,300 MY 1998-99 A6 vehicles in cold weather states that experienced the highest rate of throttle icing incidents in the subject vehicles (04V-495).the failure rate in the A4 and passat vehicles is much lower than in the recalled vehicles.ODI will continue to monitor the experience in the A4 and passat vehicles.the closing of this investigation does not constitute a finding by NHTSA that no safety-related defect exists for the Audi A4 or VW passat vehicles.the Agency reserves the right to take further action if warranted by a change in circumstances. For further details see the attached closing report.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.