- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 9 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 5: New European Emissions Test Causing Volkswagen Problems news | 19 days ago
- September 2: Audi Q7 Squeaky Brakes Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
Audi Recall : Vw/Windshield Wiper
2001 Audi A6
If that happens, the wiper blades, because they overlap wiping areas, could become entangled with each other and cease functioning. This could impair the driver's visibility.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles (allroad). When activating the windshield wiper under heavy load conditions such as freezing, snow or heavy rain, one wiper could be delayed behind the other wiper.
- Dealers will replace the entire driver side wiper arm. Owner notification began June 22, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Audi at 1-866-892-2834.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.