- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 71 days ago
Audi TSB #A001463 2033576-
2011 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 00 number 13-49 dated May 14, 2013. Although the correct amount of oil was added to the engine during an oil change service, a check of the oil level shows that the oil level is not okay. When an unapproved aftermarket speed-filling device is used to add oil to the engine, the increased oil flow rate may force oil into the intake manifold or combustion chamber, creating the potential for engine damage.
Click a tab for more information.