- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 18 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 69 days ago
Audi TSB #A011335 2035454-
2011 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- During reset of the service reminder, the following message appears on the ODIS tester: ?Secondary air injection system - checking secondary air mass?. MIL is not illuminated. Under certain driving conditions, the secondary air ports in the cylinder head can accumulate carbon over time, causing a restriction. The ODIS tester can identify the state of the restriction, and will request that the system is cleaned in order to prevent the MIL from illuminating.
Click a tab for more information.