- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 18 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 69 days ago
Audi TSB #A011491 2028842-
2011 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Customer vehicle is fitted with unauthorized ECM tuning. All systems on Audi vehicles are engineered to work together using the factory calibrations, which have been extensively tested and validated before the vehicle is released for sale. The Audi warranty coverage is based on the results of developing the vehicle under the factory calibration. If a vehicle is equipped with unauthorized hardware or software tuning, it can cause stress on vehicle components outside of intended design limits, and can cause damage and additional wear. Subsequently, factory powertrain warranty coverage is reduced or voided.
Click a tab for more information.