- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 26 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 45 days ago
Audi TSB #A871564 2010146-
2011 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 87 number 15-63 dated May 18, 2015. There is an unpleasant, musty odor coming from the heating and ventilation system. The odor usually occurs when the vehicle has been sitting unused for five hours or more. The odor usually occurs within 20 to 60 seconds after the vehicle is started. Condensation, which is a normal condition in all A/C systems, can cause a musty odor.
Click a tab for more information.