- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 71 days ago
Audi TSB #A901341 2010353-
2011 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 90 number 10-14 dated August 10, 2010. Cigarette lighter element will not lock into the lighter socket -U1- to begin the heating process, or the lighter element will not automatically release once the heating process has completed. As a result, the socket can become inoperative when used as a power outlet.
Click a tab for more information.