- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 71 days ago
Audi TSB #A911386 2027718-
2011 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 12-68 dated November 12, 2012. When the driver uses the Bluetooth hands-free telephone system to make a call, the listener on the other end cannot clearly understand the driver. The driver?s voice sounds muffled, as if it is being heard from under water. The microphone seal is damaged during installation into the roof module.
Click a tab for more information.