- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 18 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- May 26: Audi Q8 Transmission Fluid Leaks Cause Recall recalls | 69 days ago
Audi TSB #A911455 2024683-
2011 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 13-87 dated June 19, 2013. The MMI control knob joystick is loose or has fallen off. Only vehicles with navigation and without MMI touch are affected.
Click a tab for more information.