- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 22 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
Audi TSB #A961485 2027416-
2011 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 96 number 13-61 dated May 28, 2013. The sunglass holder in the dome light assembly will not latch closed. The sunglass holder spring latch mechanism may have been damaged during the assembly procedure.
Click a tab for more information.