- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- July 29: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- July 16: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 Due to Fire Risk recalls | 23 days ago
- July 12: Audi Start-Stop System Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- June 27: Tesla Model S MCU Failures Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #ATE-13-11
2011 Audi A6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Audi of America is pleased to inform you of the release and automatic delivery of two new Required Special Tools used on Audi vehicles. Starting May 20, 2013, every Audi dealer will be shipped one AT-351 Special Tool Package, Freight F.O.B. Snap-On OEM and invoiced directly by the Audi Special Tools Program (Snap-On Business Solutions - SBS).
Click a tab for more information.