- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 23 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 46 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 59 days ago
Audi Recall 82C1: Auxiliary Heater Connector May Overheat
2015 Audi A6
The extra resistance can cause the connector to overheat, increasing the risk of a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2015-2016 Audi A6 Sedans and 2015 Audi A7 vehicles. The auxiliary heater electrical connector on these vehicles may have been incorrectly inserted into the auxiliary heater, possibly resulting in increased electrical resistance.
- Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the auxiliary heater connector, replacing the auxiliary heater and connector, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 15, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 82C1.
Click a tab for more information.