- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 40 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 52 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 54 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 72 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 77 days ago
2017 AUDI A6 OWNERS: Have you received a Recall Notice indicating that your Passenger Occupant Detection System ("PODS") was defective and needed replacement?
The Notice was sent in or about July 2018. However, there were extensive delays on the part of Audi as a result of parts not being available for your vehicle, leaving Audi owners with an unusable or partially useable Audi A6. The firm Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman is currently investigating an action to compensate owners for the inability to use their vehicles during an extended delay in obtaining the recall parts for the PODS System. Services in connection with such action are provided at no cost to consumers. Click here & fill out the short contact form to get more information.
Search for Car Problems
Bump the A6 problem graphs up another notch. Get answers and make your voice heard!