- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 1 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 19 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 24 days ago
- July 11: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Alleges Systems Fail news | 45 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls 148,000 Q5 and SQ5 SUVs For Loose Trim recalls | 58 days ago
Audi Recall : Vw/Air Bag Ground Contact Wire
1996 Audi Cabriolet
Activation of the air bag under these conditions can cause personal injury.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The discharge of static electricity under low humidity conditions can activate the driver side air bag when the driver enters or exits the vehicle and forms an electrical circuit by touching certain areas of the steering wheel.
- Dealers will install a ground wire on the driver side air bag.
Click a tab for more information.