- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 31 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 46 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 49 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 57 days ago
Audi TSB #A001571 2031122-
2014 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This document contains the Technical Service Bulletin that supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 00 number 13-50 dated May 22, 2013. A repair authorization must be obtained if a Q5 hybrid arrives at an Audi dealership and requires diagnosis or repair for the traction motor, power electronics, high voltage battery, high voltage cables, high voltage A/C compressor. Auxiliary battery, and any hybrid warning messages in the instrument cluster. A Technical Assistance Center ticket must be created before starting repairs. These procedures are mandatory until further notice.
Click a tab for more information.