- July 11: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Alleges Systems Fail news | 8 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls 148,000 Q5 and SQ5 SUVs For Loose Trim recalls | 21 days ago
- June 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 For Airbag Failures recalls | 21 days ago
- June 28: Audi A8 Recall Issued For Passenger Seat Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- June 25: Audi Q3 SUVs Recalled For Turn Signal Failures recalls | 24 days ago
2014 Audi Q5
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A blocked pump or a short-circuited pump can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The melted wires can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the coolant pump overheats, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »