- July 18: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Class Action Lawsuit Settlement news | 10 days ago
- June 29: Audi Recalls Older TT, A4 and S4 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 52 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 65 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 80 days ago
2014 Audi Q5
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A blocked pump or a short-circuited pump can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The melted wires can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the coolant pump overheats, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »