- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 31 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 46 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 49 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 57 days ago
Audi TSB #A201438 2038113-
2014 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 20 number 14-36 dated August 14, 2014. MIL on.DTC P310B is stored in the engine control module, J623 (address word 01), with symptom code 6183.
Click a tab for more information.