- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A011473 2031458-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 13-45 dated December 5, 2013. The MIL is on. DTCs are stored in the ECM. Under extreme driving conditions (such as short-distance, stop-and-go driving), high crankcase pressure can cause the DTCs to appear. The condition can be improved and the DTCs eliminated when the crankcase pressure valve is changed to a lower operating pressure and the ECM software is updated to compensate for new crankcase pressure.
Click a tab for more information.