- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 16 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 45 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 48 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 50 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 56 days ago
2011 Audi Q7
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Audi Q7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Audi Q7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
The butyl tape may not prevent fuel from leaking. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the injection system in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire. Read more »