- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A011475 2036668-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 14-69 dated March 6, 2014. The MIL is on. No start or rough running. DTCs are stored in the ECM. When diagnosing a MIL on, no-start, or rough running concern on a common rail diesel vehicle, and no root cause is found after checking all other components and following all GFF diagnostic procedures, it may be necessary to check for metallic particles in the High Pressure Fuel Pump.
Click a tab for more information.