- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A151526 2039995-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Rattling noises are heard from the timing chain drive for about 1-3 seconds after the first engine start of the day. The noises are caused by one of the upper chain tensioners. The noises do not lead to damage. Improved chain tensioner.
Click a tab for more information.