- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A201442 2035591-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 20 number 14-30 dated December 13, 2013. Customer reports hearing noises from the rear of vehicle or from fuel tank area. Normal fuel system pulsation can cause slight vibrations in the pressure regulator on the flange located on the right side of the fuel tank. This pulsation also causes the long, curved fuel lines to vibrate and make a jarring noise in the tank.
Click a tab for more information.