- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #Scheduled Maint
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This document contains the scheduled maintenance intervals. The first scheduled service is due at 5,000 miles (8,000 km) or 1 year after delivery, whichever occurs first. Thereafter, all remaining scheduled services are due every 10,000 miles or 1 year after previous service, whichever occurs first.
Click a tab for more information.