- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A011507 2028344-
2011 Audi R8
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 13-69 dated February 14, 2013. Noises and inconsistent engine operation after cold start during the catalyst heating phase. The customer may misinterpret these symptoms as engine misfiring. This bulletin applies only to non-diesel engines.
Click a tab for more information.