- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A661440 2038403-
2011 Audi R8
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- After the engine is started, the spoiler moves out and cannot be returned until the next ignition cycle. No DTCs are logged. The spoiler extends during a low voltage condition after engine start. The low voltage detection threshold was set too high in the vehicle electrical system control module, J519 (diagnostic address 09).
Click a tab for more information.