- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A911314 2013790-
2011 Audi R8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 11-25 dated November 29, 2011. The navigation DVD or other CD/DVD cannot be ejected. There are no DTCs stored in the corresponding module. The eject button is not stuck. When the eject button is pushed, the drive does not sound as if it is trying to eject the CD/DVD. Vehicles with DVD-based navigation systems now have the navigation DVD installed during production. To prevent theft of the DVD during transportation, the eject button of the navigation drive is disabled. The navigation system itself (e.g., route guidance) functions as specified. The eject buttons of vehicles without DVD-based navigation systems are not disabled during production, but could behave as described in the Condition section of this bulletin. The eject button can be enabled through Guided Fault Finding.
Click a tab for more information.