- September 26: Audi Transmission Problems Lead to Class Action Settlement news | 7 days ago
- September 18: Audi Q3 Fuel Tank Recall Issued To Possibly Replace Tanks recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 27 days ago
- September 3: Audi Recalls S3, A3 and RS 3 Over Torn Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 55 days ago
Audi TSB #A371430 2003658-
2000 Audi S4
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:CLUTCH ASSEMBLY:PEDAL/HAND LEVER(MOTORCYCLE)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 13-07 dated May 29, 2013. Customer states that the engine returns to idle speed of approximately 1,400 RPM although the accelerator is depressed, and/or the vehicle hesitates (lacks power on take-off). No DTCs are stored. This condition may be caused when the brake pedal and the accelerator pedal are depressed simultaneously. Drivers who drive with their left foot resting on the brake pedal are prone to experience this condition.
Click a tab for more information.