- January 27: Four More Audi Managers Indicted in the U.S. news | 19 days ago
- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 43 days ago
- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 51 days ago
- December 19: Audi TT and A3 Vehicles Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 58 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Manual Transmission Problems
2.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 52,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.