- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 7 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- March 18: Audi Recalls A6, A7, RS6 and RS7 Over Airbag Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- March 12: Audi Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 54 days ago
Audi TSB #A191341 2025303-
2002 Audi S6
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 19 number 13-35 dated March 25, 2013. Discontinuation and mixing of Audi-approved engine coolants. G11, G12, and G12+ coolants have been replaced by an improved version. G12++ coolant (for service available) has been introduced in MY 2005 for all engines. G13 has been introduced in MY 2008 as factory filling and service.
Click a tab for more information.