- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 1 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 4 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 12 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 43 days ago
Audi TSB #A971548 2013504-
2002 Audi S6
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 97 number 10-15 dated October 20, 2010. Sporadic fault memory entries are stored in various control modules. Contacts may be widened (over 0.63 mm) if incorrect pins or incorrect methods for current flow tests are used. Either action may cause intermittent electrical connections, which can cause sporadic DTCs to be stored in various control modules.
Click a tab for more information.